To all North Texas Posters...and other apostates!

by Billygoat 24 Replies latest social current

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Happy Holidays everyone!

Hope this season has been good for and to you! Some of us thought it might be fun to have a "get-together"...haha...before the end of the year got here. I've also emailed some of you with this info. I'm posting this as I don't have all email addys and some of the addy's got bumped back to me.

I love to organize this kind of stuff, so here's my suggestion:

Saturday December 29th

Dinner
    6:30 - 8:30 PM
    Pappadeauxs (For COMF's benefit, since he was such a good sport about sushi last time!)
    10428 Lombardy Lane (Northwest Highway and 35)
    Dallas, TX
    214-358-1912

and then...

Entertainment
    9:00 PM - whenever
    AMF Fun Fest Lanes
    3805 Beltline
    Addison
    972-620-7700

Funfest is a blast! They are a bowling lane/game center. Here are some prices:

Bowling
    $2.50 adults shoes
    $1.50 kids shoes - under six
    $18/hour per lane - 5 people max per lane - before 10 PM
    $20/hour per lane - 5 people max per lane - "Extreme Bowling" after 10 PM
    The lights are turned off and you bowl in the dark with disco lights and glow-in-the-dark lane lights. Sounds like fun!

Pool
    $9.50/hour per table

Darts
    $2.50/hour per board

Air Hockey and Video games galore
    Priced differently per game

Sorry no shuffleboard, but they have a full service bar!

What do you think? Do you have other suggestions? Will you be able to attend? If so, how many in your party? Feel free to bring significant others, children, or other ex-JW friends. Just let me know, so I can have an accurate head count.

Xena, will you and tyydyy be available to come in town? I can make some calls for some good hotels in the area. Cowboy, same goes for you if you wanna come down for the weekend.

JerryTx, will you ask Roo if she's interested? I'd love to meet her!

Holiday hugs,
    Andi (Billygoat)

• LB
    LB

Man they need to better organize our apostates up here in the northwest.

[red]Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Valis
    Valis

Will gladly attend and you are invited to my New years Party..

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Sigh, Pappadeaux. Just my favorite restaurant in the whole wide world. ...and me here stuck in the northeast.....

closer

• Xena
    Xena

Sounds like we will be able to make it at least for dinner....looking forward to it!

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Thank you for the invitation. If back in town would love to come and meet everyone. We may be out of state visiting in-laws that week.

Billy, it is great to have someone organizing gatherings here in North Texas! Thanks.

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

• Xena
    Xena

Just a quick note..I wanted to thank you Andi for going to all this trouble to get us together!!! It is really appreciated!

BTW Wish you could be there closer!!!

• GatoCat
    GatoCat

With this, I am definitely in! Thanks for choosing Pappadeaux, Andi! Seafood lovers will not regret the choice.

COMF

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

No one....parties...in....Jersey....{sniff}

ashi

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Thanks for the invite,Andi!Put me down as a definite maybe,I'll let you know as soon as I do.Don't worry about me a place stay,would probably stay with my sister or niece.

Cowboy

We ride and never worry about the fall
    I guess that's just the cowboy in us all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit