Depressed! -need to vent

by tresdecu 23 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Like: no more time slips, no more tms/sm, co/do gone for sure???

Everyone has their reasons for what they need to do. If it causes depression, then use depression as a reason to miss more of it. You have to make some effort to reduce depression. I faded and have no more time slips, no more tms/sm, co/do. If you cannot get to that point, at least move toward less of the depressing stuff.

I was facsinated by "insider info" and still like to hear it, but I would rather have peace than know what JW changes are taking place. Let others inform you what's going on, or just forget about it.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Thanks for all the replies. OTWO - yes, I've drastically have reduced the depressing stuff! I informed the PO that for personal reasons I need to "step down" from being an MS!!! Yeah! --- I now also report some phantom time...If my former self could see me now...omg.

As I mentioned about a year ago in one of my first posts. My wonderful wife is a typical R&F witness girl, who could not explain the "deeper" things if she had to...I mean no disrespect, heck I can't either. As a soon to be former MS, I had to parrot info from the pubs to give talks or conduct a BS.

...sorry I got off track. So as a typical R&F, she has no problems missing meetings or service with me. One step at a time...

I HOPE THERE IS A BETHEL LURKER READING THIS.....DO YOU SEE WHATS HAPPENING!!!!

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

PS... I am so happy to never have to sit in a meeting with the CO, and waste a friday evening. I always dreded that night, even when I though I had the truth!

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

I informed the PO that for personal reasons I need to "step down" from being an MS!!! Yeah!

Congratulations! That's a big step. Keep planning your exit. You'll get there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit