How many TIMES can a JW be DF'd before the ELDERS dismiss them PERMANENTLY?

by african GB Member 39 Replies latest jw friends

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

I know a "SISTER" who has been DF'd 10 times for adultery within a period of 15 years....

She is married....her hubby was an ELDER until she got DF'd for the 1st time...he was then DELETED....apparently the SISTER was not happy in the bedroom, he was always away doing cong duties, including JCs......

She keeps getting REINSTATED, and usually it does'nt take long for her (not the usual 6 months).....apparently she is a very good ACTRESS (SHE CRIES LIKE A BABY IN THE JCs )....

How many times can she keep getting DF'd and REINSTATED like this until the ELDERS say it is enough?

african GB member

• sir82
    sir82

That's gotta be close to a record.

I've never seen anyone reinstated more than 3 times. By then they usually give up.

• Nellie
    Nellie

The scriptures say you should forgive your brother 77 times - so she's got a long way to go!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

No upper limit...Did not Jesus say something about seventy times seven, for forgiving?

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Hell, my brothers have been df'd about 7 times each and now they are super holy elders. I guess there is no limit!

nj

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I have never heard of more than 3 times out. Ex-Nj-JW...are you exaggerating about 7 times out? Doesn't each succeeding dfing result in a longer time out?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

It's probably unlimited, because showing submision to the organizaqtion is more important than true repentence.

• outofservice
    outofservice

Maybe she's doing more than crying in those JCs

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Isaac - I double checked with my older non-jw brother and no exagerating at all! As teenagers one was df'd 3 times the other 4. As adults one was df'd 2 times the other 4!!

They are super righteous, uber dubs now.

Edited: to correct mid to late teens and early twenties. Per my normal brother

nj

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

wow! LOL But I am sure there is no limit. As long as the loyalty to the org is there they will take you back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit