doing meetings not enough...i am getting re-baptised....

by oompa 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Ohio Nana
    Ohio Nana

What a great APRIL'S FOOLS JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.N>

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

I am giving the Memorial talk... "The Dead Sea... who killed it and why?"

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

four candles: Where?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I think I am going to start going to meetings again too. I realize it is the truth. I have simply been running from it. Yes, it is run by imperfect men but that does not change the fact that it is still the truth.

• donny
    donny

Just make sure you wear a mask that looks like your avatar.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

hahahaha! Will do Donny. For sure!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Ommpa I hope the Elder doing the baptizing holds you under for 4 minutes and sends you straight to Paradise!

• oompa
    oompa

whoo hooo loubelle!.......so we can make this a group skinny dip baptism...

now this part is real....did you guys know that anyone with AIDS can not be baptized in the pool with everyone else...they can not even go last....the rules are it must be a natural body of water...that has some flow to it.......i went with a guy once who was baptized in a cold lake........oomps

• oompa
    oompa

now this part is real....did you guys know that anyone with AIDS can not be baptized in the pool with everyone else...they can not even go last....the rules are it must be a natural body of water...that has some flow to it.......i went with a guy once who was baptized in a cold lake........oomps

• oompa
    oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit