why so much more sex in the Old Testament????

by oompa 18 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

C'mon. Would ya read all that boring stuff if they didn't spice it up here and there?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The bible is written to keep people divided confused and fighting with each other.

It was written by the Annuanki from Nibiru.

Much of the old testament is found and derived from ancient summarian text.

Thousands of years latter ignorant people compiled them in the bible.

A lot of text are there to confuse and manipulate and some are just there

because they were put there by ignorant people doing the best they can.

But the over all effect is

Sinister and Evil, slavery, bondage, murder and rape of innocent people.

Many of the Gods from Nibiru were very violent, They are and were basically very similar to us.

There was one particularly good God from Nibiru, his name was Eniki.

He genetically engineered us and had a son, Zuisudra, who the Jews called Noah,

He preserved his son and family and friends and the seeds of life, by telling Noah to

build a boat.

The seeds of life were the genetic seeds dna of the various life forms.

That is how they were able to get all the animals on the ark, Dna.

It's all in the Summerian text, start with Zechariah Sitchin, the 12th planet.

It will be like taking the red pill,

If you dont like reality and truth dont touch it.

Sitchin can be dry and cumbersome to read.

If you want a summary of sitchins works that is easier to read, you might want to start

with the "slave species of god", Thats with a small g.

by Michael Tellinger.

I know I rambled but I have tried to answer your question, why so much sex in the old testament,

And these books will help clarify why also.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

While David's story was certainly embellished slightly or more than slightly, the general stories of his time as king were probably so well known that the writers felt they couldn't glaze over David's faults. Besides, it made it more desireable to read.

As for Genesis, it probably really was written down by those that worshipped different Gods and later compiled into one write up. But the writings were passed on from generation to generation and were considered Holy or close to holy, plus copies were probably out there. The writers/editors felt it best to leave the sex and genocide in the story rather than change the story and have some people know about the changes and get all upset. They also wrote about a God who gets pissed off, so they didn't want to piss him off by tampering.

Eventually, the edits were believed to be God's Word. Throughout history, men's words became God's word, given enough time. Rutherford was jealous of Russell so he made sure it never happened at WTS.

• oompa
    oompa

look...i just want the same chance...even 1/10th the chance!...of david and his soloman!!........plus...i want a non wt pic of bathsheba in the bath...you sure will not get a real wt pic......oompa...........damm she must have been hot!

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Just google "Bath-sheba bathing" oomps... (with the filter off), I'm sure you'll get something, LOL

• Bodhisattva1320
    Bodhisattva1320

all the most successful advertisers know- sex sells - not a new concept and likely pioneered in that bible ;)

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

There used to be a lot of sex in the new testament! Unfortunately it was mainly GAY sex and was cut out!

• HalfWayThere
    HalfWayThere

Ok, this is the reason there is less sex in the New Testament....

You see, when Jesus died, the annointed became the "Bride of Christ" (or some crap like that)

In other words, there was a MARRIAGE!!

And we all know that after a wedding there is no more sex!

So to summarize:

Before marriage (OT) - heaps of crazy monkey sex

After wedding (NT) - nada, zilch, boring

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    why so much more sex in the Old Testament????

Because in the New Testament they're married.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit