Today at the meeting we got a gift from Jehovah!

by Albert Einstein 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

Wow, which finger are they losing with this free night? Remember the example of the five meetings are like the five fingers on your hand? This is really amazing that they still think they will have control over what the dubs do with that night, too. Thanks for sharing the info.

Kit

• loosie
    loosie
    Wow, which finger are they losing with this free night?

Answer: The middle finger

• cawshun
    cawshun

If my children had to listen to this at service today and not question this, they have to be asleep during the talk or daydreaming or just in a daze. They can not possibly buy into this nonsense.

If I can't approach my children about this mind controlling cult, maybe if I wait a little bit longer, the WT will do it for me.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

Jehovah in his generosity did not consider how the loss of the extra meeting (if on a thursday) negatively impacts saturday morning FS.

• llbh
    llbh

So why did he not make the gift sooner? And why if is a gift are there conditions attached?

David

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Any "gift" given with conditions

is not a gift but a collar and a leash

meant to control and direct you

• sspo
    sspo

They were told that gas prices were too high and the loving thing was to eliminate a meeting and stay home with the family

at the same time pushing them out in service and waste money on gas.

I wonder if Jehovah knows what he wants.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree
    They were told that gas prices were too high and the loving thing was to eliminate a meeting and stay home with the family
    at the same time pushing them out in service and waste money on gas.

Good point.

Isaac

• independent_tre
    independent_tre

some gift. whatever. IA, they are the best when it comes to putting a self praising 'spin' on anything

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Does that mean that Jehovah feels 'worldly' people are even more deserving of his gifts because they get seven free nights a week to do as they choose.

Hopscotch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit