Today at the meeting we got a gift from Jehovah!

by Albert Einstein 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Can he give us a gift of not having ELDERS in the congs?

african GB member

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Does that mean that Jehovah feels 'worldly' people are even more deserving of his gifts because they seven free nights a week to do as they choose.

Hopscotch

hahahaha!

Welcome to the board Hopscotch!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

How is something we already possess a gift?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Great to see so many new ones here!

Uhhh, yeah. Let's see: it's raining - a gift from Jehovah. The sun is shining - a gift from Jehovah. No Witnesses killed in the nursing home shooting today - a gift from Jehovah. Oooooops! What if one of the deceased turns out to have been a JW? Means nothing - trust in the resurrection.

If they had added a meeting - it would have a been a gift from J. Take away a meeting - a gift.

There is an unfortunate word for people like these who believe spin that doesn't even try to be clever: suckers.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Now Now, suckers have some brains ya know.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Now Now, suckers have some brains ya know.

Yes, yes, You're right - they do have brains. Unfortunately, they keep them in a shoebox under their beds.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

When I first read this I thought it said "Today at the meeting we got a lift from jehovah.

I was keen to ask,

What's his ride?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Waka Waka Waka

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Uhhh, yeah. Let's see: it's raining - a gift from Jehovah. The sun is shining - a gift from Jehovah. No Witnesses killed in the nursing home shooting today - a gift from Jehovah. Oooooops! What if one of the deceased turns out to have been a JW? Means nothing - trust in the resurrection.

If they had added a meeting - it would have a been a gift from J. Take away a meeting - a gift.

No wonder J dubs don't celebrate birthdays.

If they are used to gifts like that from God, they must be terrified of what might come gift wrapped!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Satan gives you the whole week off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit