Can I ask a question without offending Spanish members? Neighborhhood?

by restrangled 36 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

This is kind of scary.....maybe they are South American, and are signaling the landing of our original parents. At night, do they blink on and off in any kind of rythm?

Sorry...

I would be very unhappy if my neighbors were putting up some sort of tacky decorations.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Post some pics, since I need some suggestions on how to decorate my lawn...

Siempre los gringos nos estan criticando... que bestia, diria yo...LOL

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I have a couple of these solar lights in my garden but on an 8 ft metal pole

light

• Blithe Freshman
    Blithe Freshman

We get neighbors who move in from many nationalities.

If they come from the city they have security concerns they bring with them.

Big lights & big dogs. The locals just have big guns , not kept in the yard or taken for walks.

Blithe

• restrangled
    restrangled

Sorry, I do not have the ability to post a picture...no camera. But imagine a 10 foot high 4 x 4 wood post with some kind of crazy light fixture attached.

Its ugly as hell, and has that "blue light" glow.

r.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

maybe they are insect repellant lights. Do you get a lot of insects where you are?

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

Yes, those Puertoricans and Nuyoricans.

Be grateful that their lawns don’t look like a ballpark at night.

They are not afraid of the dark, they are afraid of what might be hidden in the dark, and I am not talking about demons.

Yes, they are paranoid like that, I should know.

Take care,

Ismael

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

If that was all my neighbor was doing I would not have had to put up a $700 6 foot high, 120 ft long stockade fence between us (and I rent..I had to pay $500 of that)...just to keep him from driving through my yard and coming over and attacking me....

he did come over again a week or so back banging on my door wondering why I called the cops on him (apparently he has a scanner..the cops hadnt even arrived yet)... LOUD BASS in a car he wasnt even sitting in..he just went outside to turn it on to piss me off. But at least he had to go around to the street side before he could get to my house.

I told him (through the locked door) to go the hell away I wasnt bothering him.

I have waited the bastard out and lately havent heard or seen much of him... I have to pick and choose my battles with that thug.

give me 10 foot high ugly ass lights any day. (I doubt its a nationality thing...probably all got a deal over at Big Lots or Hood's or something)

Snakes ()

• inkling
    inkling

Spanish: that which is from Spain.

Hence, the Spanish language- A language, from Spain.

Unless a person is from Spain, they may be Spanish-speaking, but they are not Spanish.

I believe "Latino" is the politically correct word for a Spanish-speaking person of unknown
    country roots, right?

[inkling]

• inkling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit