Have any of you just handed the book COC to a jw friend or relative?

by cawshun 41 Replies latest jw friends

• cawshun
    cawshun

Coffee Black, How awful your dad had to die because of a belief that was changed 2 yrs. later. That is criminal and the WT should have been held responsible. That would have been enough for me to question everything about the WT. Good thing you had your own complete library to look back on.

Thank you for sharing your experience and how COC helped you. It's stories like this that make me want to take the chance and just offer it to my son-in-law.

Piercing, I am happy to read that your friend was open to reading COC, and that it had a postive affect on him. Again, one reason I think I need to give the book to my sil.

I would love to read more favorable reactions to passing the book on to a friend or family member, I will hold out hoping for more to respond to this post and see if there are more postive then negative reactions to passing the book on.

• Ri
    Ri

It takes time to get the Watchtower mindset out of your control....So in the beginning you are afraid to show anti watchtower stuff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit