Gerrit Loesh (Bro. Deletion) on what the GB doesn't know but assumes, and you know what happens when they assume.

by neverendingjourney 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

I saw Losch at two assemblies and he struck me as the quintessential hardline prick. I don't know anything about internal GB politics (who does?), but if this guy were to assume an informal leadership role, the Watchtower would swiftly take a swift turn down hardline road.

I was told that at one assembly he told the crowd that American Football was inappropriate for Christians. Too violent. I was in attendance at one assembly where he named off a list of movies that were not for Christians: The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, X-Files. He can also be seen on youtube condemning higher education. Needless to say, I'm not a fan of his.

• besty
    besty

Losch is the coming man - on the demise of jaracz he will be the new emperor - still with no clothes on though....:-)

• wary
    wary

Hey,

I was there...... Superdome Sydney.

I went home and said to the Missus, They Dont Know!!!

wary

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They don't know, but they want us to stake our lives on it anyways. Supposing that the truth is that anyone that joins the organization and stays there is going to go to hell--or die a stagnant life, and have absolutely no hope. And if there is no God, those who stay faithful to the Washtowel Slaveholdery to the end are going to die miserable, and will be on the Ostracism List when scientists decide who to resurrect once the technology becomes available.

And, with the cockroaches that are in, I don't even want to be faithful to them. The humanoid that dragged me in (literally--he would not take no for an answer from me on anything) is nothing but Trouble for me, right down to his whole extended family. And I strongly suspect that he wanted me to develop a homosexual relationship with his nephew-in-law, probably so we could be roommates at Beth Hell or become pio-sneer or Value Destroyer Training School partners. That being the case, even if they were to reduce the rules to just not eating a specific fruit, I would find it worth the trouble to locate a source of that fruit just so I could eat it simply to get out of living with that slimeball.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The talk sure sounds like another boring a$$embly talk--describing the parallels between what they are guessing might come (yet your life depends on it) and what happened in Jerusalem. As if a situation that happened in 66-70 AD is going to necessarily happen now. They say "We are going to just have to wait and see"--they have been waiting and seeing, as nothing happened, since 1874.

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

Wow, you actually listened to that crap ?

• yknot
    yknot

My favorite version of this talk was the Hawaiian where the Brother says Losch will be available for photos at the end of the program!

My favorite observation was the part where he says "we don't know, but we MAY receive information....."

Nothing like not being inspired but somehow still being 'directed'

• shamus100
    shamus100

yknot,

They are a spirit dorkrected organization - just look at how "right" they've been in the past!

Thanks for the highlights - I, too, can't listen to that crap.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

F***ING EVIL BASTARDS!!! I HATE THEM ALL.

• VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit