Gerrit Loesh (Bro. Deletion) on what the GB doesn't know but assumes, and you know what happens when they assume.

by neverendingjourney 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

Aghhh another WTS representative pushing the party line about a secondary fulfilment of this and that. Somehow the Bible is incomplete and they need to add to it by speculating!

Funny how confidently he sounds when explaining Revelation - given the track record of the WTS in having absolutely no idea and getting things wrong, what good is this human guesswork achieving?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Actually I like his voice...it has that calm, German/Dutch quality to it. He doesn't sound like a showboater. But he does sound very weary, tired.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    But he does sound very weary, tired.

Oh my! yadda yadda, he makes even the most exciting of subjects, like the end of the world, sound boring and sleepyfying...

But the comments above are so true..They[the WT] take the most bare points of Bible narrative and embellish them with details that are all their own

So much they admit "We do not know"

Will there be specific cry of True Peace and Security ?

"We do not know we have to wait and find out "

Who is the King of the North?

"We do not know - when he attacks us, then we will know!" [classic reasoning!]

He was so calm , so matter of fact about the advocated slaughter of billions of people. "The greater part of mankind will be killed" He spoke of a time when they expect God to send radiation to burn people and "Rot their flesh as they stand" [So what ? they are only "worldlings"]

They may not have even heard of the so called "good news" , "Jesus said that the G N would be preached to all nations , not to all people"

So on they go, convinced of their own power and authority as the "faithful slave" so whatever they say at the time must be true...

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I couldn't get past would you like to know the future followed by cued applause.

• joelingeorgia
    joelingeorgia

actually, I don't like his voice. he sounds very manipulative

of course they don't know what is going to happen next or

they wouldn't have changed the generation doctrine twice

in 20 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit