Change in Regular Pioneer application process

by Ultimate Reality 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yknot
    yknot

Rebel8

In many of my posts I have used the term "Mormonize"

The reason being is that both the local and CO level men are non-salaried........thus not official LDS employees.

If the WTS continues on the path many of us expect, the next logical step would be to disassociate liability of both Elders and COs via structure changes. For example the Elders would be elected by the local BOE and either rejected or recognized at the CO-lite level. However since the CO-lite is no longer an official representative of the WTS of NY or Penn then only the local men are held in liability. The WTS as a corporation has no qualms whatsoever about leaving the R&F holding the bag on their ineptness.

Several years ago there was a WT article about a Sister named Mary who worked as a healthcare professional. She had learned of an abortion from another Sisters medical file. The article proposed the different paths the she could take and what responsibility the medical staff Sister had in light of this discovery. In the end the story was fictious but the WTS didn't have a problem whatsoever in winking at the Sister to violate HIPPA and ultimately putting her at risk of losing her medical license and being sued by the patient.......

To the WTS all R&F are for the most part disposable......... and will remain so until their bottom line is threatened.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Well, that is not going to encourage me to pio-sneer. I refused to pio-sneer in the first place because too many people were hounding me, and I knew that it would not count in Jehovah's eyes if I did it while everyone was hounding me to do it. So I didn't bother wasting my time. No matter if the approval was on the spot or took 25 years to go through.

And yes, I hope all the hounders decide to step down. They are trying to shift the burden on the hounders should something happen, and hopefully the hounders will either decide they do not want that extra burden or something happens and they are unable to handle it. Either way, it means fewer people to run the congregations, which in turn will start falling apart. And if I do get dragged in to run it, I run it my way--by canceling all the boasting sessions and field circus, telling everyone the real truth, and exposing that Original Sin itself is a lie.

• Room 215
    Room 215

It's all in character... whether baptism vows, disfellowshipping procedures, corporate restructurings, child abuse issues, it's clear the legal department is running the organization

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

The decentralization continues. I hope for the big 'backfire' that could come from this. Once the congo's get the idea that they can think/act/chose/direct things themselves without Big Brother, they might begin to think they could interpret what the Bible says with the new 'portion of Jehover's spirit' they have been granted.

Splinter groups might form. Independent churches might spring up. Could this all end in chaos, followed by a failed attempt to reassert power over the masses, revolt, spiritual dis-unity?

I hope so.

Jeff

• Ultimate Reality
    Ultimate Reality

In the words of Princess Leia: "The more you tighten your grip...the more star systems will slip through your fingers."

• the research lady
    the research lady

Here's my advice for all those who are still active Jehovah's Witnesses "And I heard another voice out of heaven say:Get out of her,my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues. For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind". Revelation 18:4-5 NWT The Watchtower organization is nothing more than a publishing company masquerading as a religion. It is a dangerous and destructive cult that needs to be exposed. God wrote it, I quote it.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

reinventions galore

• rebel8
    rebel8

Next up: The local Nobodies of Elders re-issuing piosneer cards to the current pioneers. The new cards will have "ordained minister" and "representative of the wts" removed. Or no cards at all.

I'll watch for someone posting news of that soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit