Dumest thing you did !!

by cluless 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Didn't go to college while I was a JW!

Outaservice

• lonestar63
    lonestar63

I decided one day to save money and change my own oil on my truck. I purchased 6 quarts of oil and oil filter. Went underneath truck and took off oil plug and oil filter. Put in new oil filter and put in 6 quarts of oil. Took dip stick and it showed no oil on dip stick. I looked underneath truck and found all the oil on the ground. I FORGOT TO PUT THE OIL PLUG BACK IN.

You didn't used to be a C.O. did you?? J/K

The dumbest thing i ever did was take 20 years to fade.

Should of jumped that ship 20 years ago and never looked back.

• Phee
    Phee

Well....my most recent one..lol..was:

I was standing in the Kitchen reading the mosquito repelant can spray that I just bought and one of the features of the new and improved can was the fact that you can spray it while holding the can upside down, so my curious little brain tipped the can upside down and sprayed it, and it WORKED really nice! So I went and grabbed the old can of spray and tried it and it didn't work...I was so happy with my little purchase. I went and put them back in the bathroom, that is off the kitchen, upon returning to the kitchen, I stepped on the spot under the area where I sprayed and slipped on my tile floor and bruised my tail bone. *duh*

I had to see a chiropractor for a month....and telling him this story was really embarrassing.

-Phee

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

ahhhhh...hugs Phee and pats her on the back

So many dumb things and so little time to relate them.

• Caedes
    Caedes

While painting I frequently dip my paintbrush into my cup of tea rather than the water, the worse part is that the hot tea ruins the brush AND it makes the tea taste funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit