Dumest thing you did !!

by cluless 14 Replies latest jw friends

• cluless
    cluless

I thought I would enjoy a few hours cathing up on events on the board.

I purchased a Kebab Pizza and opend a cold beer. Unfortunately I put my cigarette butt out in the newly opend beer can-

Okay by my standards thats not dumb...bUT has anyone done a dumer thing whilst on this board?

Cluless

• Emma
    Emma

This happened to one of my coworkers today. We're having a pot luck luncheon and she got a local business to donate 30 heads of Romaine lettuce. She came in yesterday and put all of them in the commercial freezer instead of the fridge. Guess where she is right now?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Not nearly as dumb as while I was in the Tower of All Terrors. Since leaving, I can't think of any really stupid things I have done--work goofups and mistakes are about the extent of it.

Which is more than I can say about when I first joined the Washtowel Slaveholdery. I am also not including dumb posts I have made here--what is dumb to one person might offend another, and help still another.

• undercover
    undercover

When I start a new thread and then misspell the subject word of the thread...

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

I decided one day to save money and change my own oil on my truck. I purchased 6 quarts of oil and oil filter. Went underneath truck and took off oil plug and oil filter. Put in new oil filter and put in 6 quarts of oil. Took dip stick and it showed no oil on dip stick. I looked underneath truck and found all the oil on the ground. I FORGOT TO PUT THE OIL PLUG BACK IN.

• Adrianoblue
    Adrianoblue

I drove to the drive in at Burger King, done the order, payed, and instead of driving to the cashpoint, I just drove on. Approximately half an hour later, I discovered that there was somrthing missing! Believe it or not, my head was so occupied with various other things, that I didn`t realize what stupid mistake I did. What the staff must have thought, you can imagine. ; )

• cluless
    cluless

Thanks undercover.

My favourite detective is "Get Smart"

But theres a reason I use the name "Cluless"..

I woent rite anymor bat I wil werk herd et ma spellig-

"Klulessss" in jest.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

UC, Spot on!! Actually the dumbest thing I ever did was become a JW!!

• bob1999
    bob1999

I pulled up to the gas pump, opened my car door just missing the large metal pump guard post, stepped out of the car and because I had not put the car in 'park', the car rolled back as the guard post folded my door forward while I watched. By the time I got back in the car a hit the breaks, my uninsured car was junk.

Peace

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I'll never tell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit