Serious Question

by Prisca 66 Replies latest social relationships

• larc
    larc

RHW, Did I say stuck?? No I did not, and there was no problem: he brought a six pack and was doing just fine thank you.

My told me the other day that we had to clean the bathroom. I asked why, we weren't moving.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey larc,

Wait a minute. You're telling me there was this guy in the middle of the forest with a six pack, all alone, talking. Uh huh.

If I were you, I wouldn't be concerned about whether he was right or wrong in what he was saying, I would be concerned about him talking to the trees in the first place.

waiting

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

larc, looks as if this is the time for another erudite comment from the realm of the Red Horse:

Oh, yes...I see....right.....yeppers....okey dokey!

• larc
    larc

Waiting, Sometimes when you live with a woman it's a good idea to take off to the trees. Why do you think men take up golf, hunting, and fishing?

RHW, I think the words you have just spoken fullfill the scripture that says the light will get brighter and brighter until the perfect day.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Waiting sweety,

Did you get my message at pioneeroutreach, considering you is da perfect woman?

carmel

• waiting
    waiting

Hey larc,

That's no answer to the pertinent situation. Is this one of those "strawman" arguments? Or a "red herring" argument? You're trying to wiggle out of this one, Bubba. Ain't gonna work......

Hey Carmel,

I'll go check, sweetpea. Is larc using one of those arguments on me or not?

Professors.....all alike. Betcha don't mind that one, do ya, larc?

• waiting
    waiting

Hey larc,

That's no answer to the pertinent situation. Is this one of those "strawman" arguments? Or a "red herring" argument? You're trying to wiggle out of this one, Bubba. Ain't gonna work......

Hey Carmel,

Sweetpea!!! I didn't get anything from you! Will you please resend? I'm so excited now.... Is larc using one of those arguments on me or not?

Professors.....all alike. Betcha don't mind that one, do ya, larc?

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 25 December 2000 1:48:19

• Carmel
    Carmel

(ha, ha, ha,) Word document won't copy and paste so you'll just have to imagine the contents! Otherwise post your addy and I'll send it to ya!

carmel getting the last laugh on solstice hang over day!

• waiting
    waiting

Sweetpea,

Otherwise post your addy and I'll send it to ya!

huh?

My e-mail is listed, if that's what you're trying to say, big boy.

waiting

ps: Been having trouble with the pioneer outreach posts. Some don't show up for a while, some don't show up at all.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Waiting, sweets, did my "perfect woman" thingy get to ya?

candy bar guy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit