Serious Question

by Prisca 66 Replies latest social relationships

• Kismet
    Kismet

Hey M2U. I have enjoyed your postings at H20..glad to see you've stop butchering Dedalus' name (I'm a mod there and was about to have to warn you about that smirk).

I figured you were primarily interested in the ladies pics but I thought I'd pipe in here too. If you have ever watched the TV show Everyone Loves Raymond, think of Raymond's brother (the cop) and you have an almost exact duplicate of me...though while my voice is deep it isn't quite the same as that actor's.

I look forward to one day having the freedom to post my real name and pic online. Soon... very soon.

Take it easy.

Kismet ("J" at H20)

• m2u
    m2u

Hey KISMET/J :)

I was calling him Deadalus on purpose, you know why if you're a mod over there.
    We've made up now.
    As far as pic's go...I'd like to see everybody:)

I only mention'd that the "only" females with pic's here on the board also happen to be a couple of babes, not that theres anything wrong with that...

m2u

• claudia
    claudia

And honestly, a woman NEVER tires from hearing that! thanks m2u.

• thinker
    thinker

M2u,
    Relaxing and more activity, isn't that an oxymoron. I love this place too. Just one more addiction. Sigh.
    TW

• nelly136
    nelly136

Yo kismet,
    where've you been? you in Oz yet?
    and Claudia.... the 'O' word? thats very risque of you,
    you'll get RHW and waiting all unneccesary,
    nelly

and whatever you do dont say blow job k! ;-)

• Carmel
    Carmel

Nelly, Nelly, Nelly,

What are we going to do with you??

tsk, tsk!

carmel

• nelly136
    nelly136

tsk tsk? oi Red carmels tsking at me is that one of them dodgy american
    primal mating calls or the sound of your mounting block rocking?
    nelly :-)

• Carmel
    Carmel

Nelly honey, at 6'3" mounting blocks are not necessary! Must be the Alaskan mating call, for sure! Kind of like the Alaskan Key Key bird! You ever here his mating call?

carmelized

• TR
    TR

Waiting,

a mounting block ISN'T a sexual device? I'm gunna hafta visit Red's house and see her set up.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Sounds okay to me, TR. Of course, if you watch me set up the mounting block, you will be required to ride a horse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit