Something creepy during a study

by kurtbethel 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• still_in74
    still_in74

"Oh so HE must have asked all these logical questions,and found answers,so maybe I can stop questioning,and just accept all the BULL***T"

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

• caliber
    caliber

Reniaa,

John 8:44 (New International Version)
    44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
    This for me confirms Jesus knew satan/devil was the one who was the man slayer from the beginning and john's words in revelation also confirm this viewpoint. I think there can be no other logical reasoning to have on this.
    So if you don't think Satan is the original serpent how do you explain it?

Reniaa your point made here is a plain as a nose on a face ... unless one wants to augue that black is white .....good point

Caliber

• Mosesjoel
    Mosesjoel

I am completely nuetral on this matter, my wife is JW and I have been to all these websites JW's this and that, but all at my wifes congregation are lovely ordinary people, what really puts me off is unscriptual teaching that Christianity has been offering so long.

I am really amazed there is no forum rulers here who check some of the offence to Jehovah which goes on here.

I got out of one Christian forum today because of their arrogance and hated me quoting NWT to them and telling them some scriptual knowledge which has contradicted them with their own scriptur translations.

I really hope that I will not find more negativity against JW's and their beleifs. I really hate it.

• ninja
    ninja

moses....have you felt the sharp end of being in a cult?.....believe me .....JW's are a cult

• ninja
    ninja

read this website carefully........http://www.howcultswork.com/

• rolling rock
  • leavingwt
    leavingwt
    I am really amazed there is no forum rulers here who check some of the offence to Jehovah which goes on here.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Some of our forum overlords are atheists, if my memory serves me correctly.

Cowboy up.

• ninja
    ninja

even just read the "key points" in the boxes

• ninja
    ninja

hey lwt.......I am swimming in a french river....yep....I'm in seine

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

LOL @ Ninja!

Share this

Google+