Where else will you go?

by wary 24 Replies latest jw friends

• crazycate
    crazycate

You don't have to know where you are going to know where you shouldn't be.

Cate

• FreeWilly
    FreeWilly

Where else will you go?

Reply: There will always those who will claim to have answers to all your questions so long as you follow them. So if you have a need to follow someone then you choices are many.

• Mrs. Fiorini
    Mrs. Fiorini

Not knowing where to go is not a reason to stay where you're at. Anyone can start the journey!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome, Wary! You made me smile:

I felt like saying down the flaming Pub.

You're right... not enough reason to have your kids die in it. I had no problem finding someplace else to be.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life
    Personally, I find the question "Where else will you go?" insulting. It carries with it the implication that we are too stupid or incompetent to go anywhere or do anything without the cult's direction and policing.
    Where will I go? I'll go where I bloody well please, and I don't have to explain myself to anyone. I'm perfectly capable of charting my own life's course. As for the watchtower, they can kiss my ass on CNN.

Yeah, I agree with you , Finally Free. I remember hearing this one way, way back when I was a child. And , you know , when your a child you believe all that stuff. It was comforting to know that I was in the true religion and I was better off than all those "worldly" people.

By the time I was 15 I knew better and I did find it insulting that they would say that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit