Christian/Republican emails

by loosie 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• loosie
    loosie

I have a fundie/republican cousin who is way more annoying than the few JW's that email me.

Just this morning I got one that calls Obama an ego maniac and a jokester and how devastating his administration is. So I replied back. I know it will put me on her shit list.

Then I got another one about this guy and his hunting dog that he named Isiah 40:13. He was a little concern at first to be saying that his dog is gods dog but when the dog did so well at the hunting contests he knew he named him aptly. (puke)

I'm like damn that's stupid. I don't get it. When I send email to people I think about it first. I usually don't send it to people who it will offend. She gets me more riled up than my few JW friends do.

• beksbks
    beksbks

A mind is a terrible thing to waste

• loosie
    loosie

I wish outlook had a filter that would delete email that was of a certain subject. Like delete all republican whining email or all fundie email.

• dinah
    dinah

I can get along with Fundies, the political machine just uses their faith. They can't see that. So that seems a little whorish to me.

• rebel8
    rebel8

loosie, email her an etiquette article about how rude it is to discuss politics when you know the recipient is going to be aggravated by your message. Then when she does it again, send her the same article, each time. (broken record technique)

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I wish I could delete whining threads. ;-)

BTS

• exjdub
    exjdub

If you could delete whining threads you would have to start by deleting your own threads first BTS! Your political threads, which are most of what you write these days, are clearly desperate whining threads. Remove the rafter from your own eye dude...

exjdub

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I can not see, using only the Bible, how a Christian could possibly be a Republican.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

You can be Christian, or you can be Republican, but you can't be both.

• loosie
    loosie
    You can be Christian, or you can be Republican, but you can't be both.

Seriously!. I live in Kansas...it's a red state...it's the bible belt. People who don't go to church and vote democrat are wrong and shouldn't live here. At least that is the distinct impression the rednecks give me.

I should move.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit