Thoughts on the 2012 theory?!

by ZeusZero 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ZeusZero
    ZeusZero

What are your thoughts on the 2012 theory regarding the end of the world. We have read recently about the financial crisis being an early sign of this end. Id like to know what you fellow brothers and sisters think of this. If you have some interesting links or articles please post to share.

Thank you.

J

• ZeusZero
    ZeusZero

Forgot to post the wiki link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012

2012 is predicted by some with New Age beliefs to be a great year of spiritual transformation (or alternatively an apocalypse). There is disagreement among believers whether 2012 will see an end of civilization, or humanity will be elevated to a higher level. [ 24 ]

• besty
    besty

welcome to JWN - I hope you find the answers you are looking for WRT the end of the world.

• Kudra
    Kudra

In theory I should have the money and (less likely) the time to go see that movie. It looks cool.

Bbuuuut... we will all be here to rent it on video in 2013 if you know what I mean.

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's just another flight of fancy that's been laid on our time measurement system. The earth, moon and sun will carry on, smoothly, like they have for eons, without taking notice of it.

S

• SouthCentral
    SouthCentral

I think one of the dramatic differences is the poles may switch in 2012. The sun being at the center of the galaxy may have some significance that we are not aware of.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome, Zeus Zero!!!

• Quandry
    Quandry

Oh, yes, as to 2012. I remember the near-hysteria that the "new millenium" caused. Yet the day came and went with no dire circumstances. While no one can predict the future, 2012 is a mere three years from now, so we won't have much time to wait.

A time of the end? Didn't Jesus say no man would know the day or hour?

• ZeusZero
    ZeusZero

Thanks Quandry. we shall see then.. Lets just take it one day at the time.

• inkling
    inkling
    Id like to know what you fellow brothers and sisters think of this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit