It's Friday!! What do you have planned for the weekend?

by Quirky1 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Me, I cannot wait to just get outside and work in the yard.

• blondie
    blondie

Too early for yardwork here. But Aliens and Monsters has arrived and Witch Mountain. I have training tomorrow as well. We are finishing up repairs inside our house and organizing the electrical updates.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm thinking about firing up the BBQ.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Watch the snow melt..Have a few beer this evening..Watch a movie..Scratch my ass..Have another beer..

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• blondie
  • Quirky1
  • Poztate
    Poztate
    Watch the snow melt..Have a few beer this evening..Watch a movie..Scratch my ass..Have another beer..

Not much melting for us yet this year...but the rest of your solutions work for me too . I live just slightly to the south of you (think O.K.) not that it improves the weather all that much for this year.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    Me, I cannot wait to just get outside and work in the yard.

Quirk!!! As I was trying to open this thread, that is EXACTLY what I was thinking. I can practically taste dirt I'm so anxious to get out there. I BBQ'd last night. One of the best steaks I've ever had. I just filled my bird feeder AGAIN! The sun is shining stuff is starting to bloom...............sigh.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Would answering "going to the beach" be considered gloating?

Rub a Dub

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Well I got an early start on moving today..had lots of help and tomorrow hope to finish most of it up..trouble is I can't get dish until april 9th...

I just saw that Charter cable will install cable the next day..so I am thinking about getting one TV with just basic cable and one in the living room with dish..with all the channels.

Just so I can move sooner and have one tv with dish and one with cable in case one goes out. I heard cable goes out a lot in that area..

I think basic is probably only around $15. or so a month..well worth it.

We had time left over today and I got to go with my daughter and 17 year old granddaughter to look at prom dresses..boy did that take me back..it ws really fun but those things cost like $300.00 ...for one time....she will have one more big prom after this..one more dress...

All in all had a really fun day..

Snoozy..looking forward to tomorrow..hope all goes well..then of course comes the UNpacking...

Weather here is just right..cool enough to not overheat from all that moving and warm enough to go without a coat..70's next week

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit