It's Friday!! What do you have planned for the weekend?

by Quirky1 39 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I'm house sitting for my aunt, she's buggered off to the seychelles for 2 weeks. I have 2 dogs, a cat and a teenage girl to look after, however, the plus side is that they have a lovely big pool, a garden, comfy beds - so I'm kitted for the next 2 weeks. Last night I got home and poured myself a glass of merlot, fired up the hubbly, sat outside by the pool, drank my wine and smoked the peace pipe.

Tonight I've got mates coming around for dinner. making a delicious roast chicken (orange, garlic and rosemary) with roast potatoes, cauliflower / broccerli with cheese sauce and basmati rice. For dessert one of the THE MOST DECADENT chocolate mousse you'll ever taste. There shall be wine flowing, more hubbly, perhaps some dipping in the pool depending how hot the night gets....cos it's still summertime here...whoop whoop

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

LouBelle how long is the air flight to you from the east coast? You sound like you are a good cook. Yum! I want to be there in the warm. It is raining and chilly. I am still going out tonight we have a private room with our own pool table for our group. 25 people are coming that should be cool. Gregor TajMaFireHall sounds great. I used to volunteer with the ladies support groups in two different companies. Haven't looked into it here since they are all city employees. I did just buy some concert tickets to support the local 21. Not sure who they guy is that is the entertainment, I will look him up online.

Kit

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

At my boyfriend's house... I have to work on some art for my grandson's website... some reading, a little time online, and then dinner and hang out and watch some tv with my bf.

Coffee

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Adicted to watching "Stargate" session 1 and 2 finished and now three!!!! I can't stop...split from wife....bored. Need projects.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Witness007- I get so addicted to web-episodes as well!

I watch all of the CSI shows, Life, House, 30 Rock, Fringe, NCIS, Numbers, the Office, the Simpsons, arrrghghg- what a time waster! Also I went throuh all of the SVU episodes on Netflix wherre you can watch them fromthe computer...

Makes me feel like a loser when I see the list like that!

-K

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I am going to ride a bull in the rodeo.

Wanna watch?

• ninja
    ninja

just the usual....painting monkey's arses purple

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

not blue bums?

Dinner was a success Bubblie - I got left overs.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Going to look for some geocaches, and perhaps place some at local Kingdome Hauls.

• Bubblie
    Bubblie

The Fox & the Hound was lots of fun. 25 showed up many new ones for the first time so they got a real treat. They had 23 oz. beers. The pool tables were on fire. Made some new friends hope they come to the next ones, too. We must have a meet up at this place again. It was great! Still ready to take the trip LouBelle those leftovers sound so tasty!

Kit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit