The best prank to pull off at a Kindum Hell

by Iwonder17 20 Replies latest jw friends

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

I wonder - how about just jwfacts.com ....people wouldnt be concious of what they were trying to ignore that way.I hear where your coming from though.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Million % agree with parakeet

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Could a blue smurf be painted on the wall next to meme meme parsley and tinkle?

• jws
    jws

Wouldn't it be incredible to get some glow in the dark paint and write on the walls some funny messages so that once they turn the lights out, everyone would see the messages.I'm 10000% sure they would cancel the slide show and go right into the WT study.

Sounds hilarious. But, I would think there would be plenty of chances of it being discovered when somebody's locking up for the night, before you have the chance to have the entire congregation there. Unless you can sneak in and do it right before the slide show.

And hell, give me a slide show over a boring talk any day. At least there's something different to look at.

• undercover
    undercover

Yea, I loved the slide shows. You could take a nap and no one was the wiser...as long as you didn't snore.

• Stealth
    Stealth

You could shit in their mail box!.... Seriously, it is bad ideas like this that give the JW community a leg to stand on when they are critical of X-JWs.

Parakeet said it best...

"The best prank to pull off and the one dubs hate most is ...... not attending at all."

"So I'm sitting there tonight cuz my wife makes me go"

Your wife make you go? lol! grow some balls man!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Purchase, or better yet design your own, Annoy-A-Tron. Install a couple of them inside seats up front where no one sits, but on opposite sides of the hall.

Here's the product description:

This small, hide-able device generates a short, annoying beep from 2kHz to 12kHz at intervals ranging from 2 to 8 minutes. Because the sets of beeps are random, the tiny 2.5" x 1.25" x .3" Annoy-a-Tron is impossible to find. Plus, it will run three to four weeks on a single battery, driving your victim crazy day after day.

And here's a link to where they sell them:

http://www.productdose.com/article.php?article_id=5553

When one goes off up on the left side of the hall, people will wonder where it came from but be fairly sure it was on the left. Then the one on the right goes off, etc.

The only downside of the ready-made units is that they keep going for three or four weeks. They would certainly be found in fairly short order.

If you made a couple homemade units that could be set to randomly beep for just 10-15 minutes and then stop, you could probably keep their location secret for several meetings. Come to think of it, up high near the ceiling would probably be better.

At the end of the day though, it's not worth doing. Just fun to noodle on during a public talk.

om

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have heard of taking a key to the piano and badly detuning one of the notes. When they go to play a Kingdumb Malady, every time they hit that note, it is going to sound weird. Of course, you cannot do that with CDs.

However, you can switch the CDs. Take the Kingdumb Maladies out, and replace with some heavy metal or rap. Led Zeppelin is great, since they bash the crap out of that group. Or, you can put in some 50 Cent into the holder. Then, when they grab the disc, they put it in and hunt for the song--and get some swearing and/or Devil worship music. Death metal works great for that one.

• rebel8
    rebel8
    At the end of the day though, it's not worth doing. Just fun to noodle on during a public talk. om

Exactly. This is therapy, not real planning.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

How about replacing all their mags in their out-n-circus bags with Playboys?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit