Don Adams, Current President of WTBS

by Gram 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Gram
    Gram

I don't hear much about Don Adams, current President of WTBS. How does he figure into the "good ole boys" GB? Does he make public appearances like Franz and Knorr? Any takers?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Give him a call

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Black Sheep,

First of all...that is too funny.

Second...that should be a picture of an ass next to his ear.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Don Adams is President of the WBT$.....And..He still talks to his shoe!..LOL!!

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Don Adams: "Would you believe our organization was chosen by God in 1919?" Chief: I don't believe you. Don Adams: "Would you believe it was in 1940?" Chief: No. Don Adams: "How about last Thursday at ten o'clock?" (laugh track)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Leolaia..Thats Frigg`n Hilarious!!.....A Brainiac and Funny??..You have to let Funny out more often!!..LOL!!

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• oompa
    oompa

Blacksheep and Leo!....AWESOME!...i just so hate i was not the first to see the post......i am a Get Smart junkie....dont ask what my first car was.......but did you know just how far ahead of there time these guys were that created that show???....My GOD (and i rarely use the term)....it was MEL BROOKS and BUCK HENRY!!!!!!............so now you can see my passion with my humor.................and my avatar!...........oompa

and back on topic i guess....who tf is this don a guy gram?......who the fluck in the world knows or has spoken to ANY of these guys?............

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

That is a crack-up Leolaia!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Chief: Max, what a fine mess you've gotten your organization into this time. Don Adams: What did I do now? Chief: Look here at the United Nations website, you're listed as an NGO! Don Adams: That can't be, I never would do a thing like that. Chief: Look, here's the document you signed. Don Adams: (smacks head) Oh, I fell for the old "sign-up-to-get-a-free-library-card" trick! (laugh track)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit