Why do JW's hate EX-JW'S more than WORLDLIES?

by african GB Member 28 Replies latest jw friends

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Do they feel intimidated by the fact that EX-JW's know all about the way they function as an organization?(well except what happens at the "back room" and at GB decision making meetings)....

Is it because they can still "catch" WORLDLIES?

...or is it because EX-JW's could poison those still in "the truth"?

african GB Member

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Because they are jealous....

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Because they are jealous....and you know what they are missing.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Because they are jealous....and you know what they are missing.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

ON the JW hierarchy... Worldings are at the bottom... ExJWs are lower than evolutionary pond scum

• viva
    viva

Thier logic is that worldly people do not know, but that ex-JWs did know the "truth" and have chosen to act against "god" (aka Watch Tower Bible & Tract Society).

I guess they do have reason to fear some exJWS, those that left because they concluded the teachings are wrong. Once you are aware of the facts, you cannot go back, and you could teach others the real truth.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Because only ex JW's can possibly expose what really goes on. Forget their use of biblical scripture to back up how they treat the disfelloshipped and what constitutes an apostate. Look at it pragmatically. It is very practical for them to demonize the biggest threat to their numbers and growth.

Is it in their best interests for the rank and file to talk to me or A@G, former Gilead grads who know the bullshit? To talk to Ray Franz? Randy Watters? Barbara Anderson? The Governing Body knows exactly what would happen, they would be exposed.

Thus, the flock is trained to hate apostates and exJW's. It's not for the protection of the congregation, its for the protection of the Governing Body.

• villabolo
    villabolo

african GB member, I think you answered your own question but it goes a bit deeper than that. They see us as traitors.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Keep in mind that while the elders are told to visit DFd persons once a year, they are told NOT to visit those who are known apostates or living in an immoral relationship....

As ATJ indicated, this is a fear tactic, which I mentioned in my last video.. how apostates are villified... for just questioning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgW0mGL0EEw

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

X-JW`s know whats going on in the WBT$.....X-JW`s have busted WBT$ scams,schemes and outright lies on a consistant basis.....X-JW`s are bad for business..We`ve done our home work!!

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit