WELCOME, ALL NEW ONES!!!

by minimus 65 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

bttt for newbies! Welcome on the board!

• hubert
    hubert

I'm having a blast with these newbies....they are so gullible.

Just kidding, just kidding.

Welcome, newbies, and I really mean it.

You've brought life into these "old bones'.

Hubert

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Leolaia

Is your story of your journey in and out of the WT on here anywhere? I would be interested in hearing it. Or if you would like to share pls do so.

• minimus
    minimus

BTT

• blondie
    blondie

*** it-2 p. 1195 Woman ***Before the man Adam ever asked for a human companion, God his Creator made provision. After placing Adam in the garden of Eden and giving him the law respecting the tree of the knowledge of good and bad, Jehovah said: "It is not good for the man to continue by himself. I am going to make a helper for him, as a complement of him." (Ge 2:18) He did not oblige the man to go seeking a companion among the animals, but he brought the animals to Adam for naming. Adam was not inclined toward bestiality and was able to determine that there was no suitable companion for him among these. (Ge 2:19, 20) "Hence Jehovah God had a deep sleep fall upon the man and, while he was sleeping, he took one of his ribs and then closed up the flesh over its place. And Jehovah God proceeded to build the rib that he had taken from the man into a woman and to bring her to the man. Then the man said: ‘This is at last bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh. This one will be called Woman, because from man this one was taken.’"—Ge 2:21-23.

*** w60 11/1 p. 650 par. 6 Marriage in Paradise ***As a Father, God desired to please his earthly son Adam. He made Adam acquainted with the beasts and the birds and left to his capable son Adam the task of naming all the beasts and the birds. However, Adam felt not the slightest desire to pair up with a wild beast or a domestic animal or even an ape and commit bestiality with such a subhuman creature. None of them was like the perfect man Adam, "the son of God." The result of Adam’s biological study of the animals and birds was summed up in this statement, in Genesis 2:20: "But for man there was found no helper as a complement of him." What was God to do now, inasmuch as he had said: "It is not good for the man to continue by himself. I am going to make a helper for man, as a complement of him"? Would God be able to produce a creature that would please Adam and be desirable to him as a man, although he had never seen this creature before? Like a wise Father, he knew how he could satisfy his son with a real mate.—Gen. 2:18.

• minimus
    minimus

Another older book details, I think even more this subject.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I don't think I've never written up a full story in the forum; I've only related individual experiences in various relevant topics. I never thought my story was all that interesting (no major crises, no pioneering or Bethel service, no disfellowshipping or shunning, etc.), and I would have to think about how much detail I would want to divulge about some things (particularly, my learning disabilities) from my childhood.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I know of a poster that goes by M.Pele that has registered but not heard back yet..I would like to put a good word in for her and hope she is accepted.

Snoozy...

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ok, no problem Laoloia..whatever you are most comfortable with. You can pm if you like too. If not, no problem. I wont bring it up again..if you wish to share its up to you. Take care

• minimus
    minimus

How many new ones are here so far????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit