Woo whooo!

by lurk3r 37 Replies latest jw friends

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Kinda crazy, but finally being able to get on here almost makes me feel like I have just been released from prison. I have had the privledge of doing nothing but read SO many of your posts(for a solid 7 months I bet)...and I really wanted to say Thank You, to the ones here who wear your hearts on your sleeves.

First off, I would like to thank the Warden for making all of this possible (kidding Simon...thanks for keeping this board going)

Secondly, every single one of you regular posters here have been a great source of encouragment...looking at the many posts you have have contributed to the site really SHOWS what dedication actually means. When you know the "Truth" dammit, you take the bull by the horns and show him where to go, and I am coming along for the ride.

When i originally wanted to join up here...I was hard pressed to think of an alias. I came up with decidedly_undecided, and PurpleSofa put a few posts up for me..Thanks Leslie. Since then, you all established me as a lurker...and hey, it stuck.

Lady Lee..Thanks for the posts as well.

Oompa..I hope you get some action one of these days.Meetings or no meetings. ;)

Beleive it or not...I was going to try and hunt a few of you down over at JWSF...but thank goodness it didnt have to come to that..lol

lurk3r

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Lurk3r..

3D Spinning Smiley3D Spinning Smiley

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

oops, Fixed,

Welcome to the Board,

purps

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

It's a pleasure to finally say to someone, "Welcome to the board!!!"

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Nice to meet you and hope to hear more from you. Welcome!

• PEC
    PEC

Philip

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I usually don't welcome newcomers, but I will make an exception in this case.. WELCOME!!!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Welcome! I look forward to your comments.

(Yippee!! A newbie post!!)

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Heartiest welcome, Lurk3r!!! We have all been waiting for your car to finally pull up into our driveway, it seems... ha!

And I am so COMPLETELY GIDDY to be able to WELCOME newbies again!!!!

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Welcome...

So let's cut to the chase. What's your gig???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit