Ironclaw needs our support.....

by alamb 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Hang in there Ironclaw it will get a little better each day.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Ironclaw

I am so sorry. I know the pain, also.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Sorry for your loss, Ironclaw.

~Sue

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Many Thanks to ALL of You for your support. My mom was living with my wife and I for the last 8 yrs. She was not in good health. We had many special memories shared during her last years. A day hasn't gone by since her passing that I haven't cried from time to time. Listening to certain songs on the radio that we used to sing together. We used to like to watch Lawrence Welk on Saturdays nights and the closing song for each show was "Goodnight". We would look at each other and sing the words. Now they have even deeper meaning to me. "Goodnight, sleep tight until we meet again" It makes me want to cry just typing it. Thanks again everyone.

Goodnight Mom. I LOVE YOU. Your son, Jim

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

It sounds like you had a wonderful relationship with your Mother! You will surely have many happy memories of her to help you while you heal. I am sorry for your pain and loss.

Take care,

CJ

• dinah
    dinah

When I first saw this thread, I saw Ironclaw's eyes. I'll never forgot those eyes from that pic.

Hugs to ya man. I'm not really good at the huggy crap lately. But your loss touched me too.

• observador
    observador

Losing anyone to death is horrible, but losing a mother is even worse. Hang in there. It will pass.

Sending my warmest feelings.

Observador

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit