Has anyone had sex during field service?

by rebel8 17 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
  • Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Have you ??

• Gladring
    Gladring

Any voluntary donations would be gratefully accepted LOL

• rebel8
    rebel8

Have you??

No. The last time I was in fs I was a pimply teenager with bad clothes and worse makeup. Sex wasn't even within the scope of possibility for me at that time, for many reasons that would threadjack if posted. (I've posted about my medical problems, etc. in the past.)

So. Onto the juicy stories, please.

• aniron
    aniron

I got propositioned a few times in my younger days.

I knew of brother who when on field service would disappear occasionally. It was later found that he had a couple lady friends. Who he did more than "study" with.

Another brother would often say he was taking the latest magazines to some guy he was calling on. Turned out he was having a gay affair with the guy.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

My first sexual experience was in field service. It was me and one of the daughters of a fairly prominent NY family. We were sitting in the back seat of the car. There was an older brother sitting in the drivers seat the other two women were at the door... We're just sitting there and next thing i know she's got her hand in my pants! WOO WOO WOO!

We didn't have sex but it was far and away the BEST time I've ever had in service.

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

There probably isnt a better aphrodisiac on the planet than selling god door to door. LOL

Nope...never had sex during FS. There was however one octogenarian brother of the annointed who, when he would get hot from going door to door, would go behind the bushes in anybodys yard and take off his clothes down to slacks only, toss it all into the car and declare "Time to go! Lets go have lunch!"

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I was a newly wed once. A lot can happen with tinted windows on the way to a return visit.

BTS

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Well, you need to elaborate..... have sex with someone in the car group or someone that answered the door?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Nope, never happened. They made sure nothing of the sort could ever happen--in fact, they wanted me to take all the calls on ugly men that the sight of which was enough to make me want to puke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit