Singles! Looking for a dub to marry?

by Newborn 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

Did you know about this site? I didn't, however I'll keep looking elsewhere, grrrr

http://www.jwmatch.com

/Newborn

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I like the Japanese schoolgirl they have in the top right hand corner

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

yup! never been on it, never been tempted too.

I'm not looking to marry anyone thanks.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Yeah, there are a couple of JW connection sites. There were articles in the KM several years ago and even special letters read to the congos to stay away from such sites because they are frequented by non-JWs and DF'd folks. Someone in my sisters congo dated a JW she met on a JW site like that and supposedly he turned out to crazy (not sure of the details).

I looked at a few of the profiles of folks in my area, didn't know any of them. But I'll pass too. I'm done living the lie.

• Mary
    Mary
    Did you know about this site?

Of course! Where do you think I met all my husbands?Big Grin SmileyInfatuated Smiley Wedding

• rebel8
    rebel8

The profiles are usually hilarious too. Once we were mocking a profile and it turned out to be the (bio) sister of a poster here.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Thanks! now I know where to look the next time I feel like ruining my life!

W

• Descender
    Descender

Wow, I went on there and searched my state and the first person to pop up was the girl I lost my virginity to 14 years ago and subsequently got disfellowshipped for soon afterwards. If I wasn't happily married to a non-JW I might think it was a sign. :P

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

ooohhh... jehober must be mad..look at this at the top of one profile:

bronzebeauty

[Profile disabled for credit card fraud]
    I love Jehovah and enjoy life. I love to dance and ...

Snakes ()

• watson
    watson

Here's a great catch for you:

Hello my beautiful sister,are u the one for me? Well, I hope so looking to get married singleness is a gift I do not have. I am honest and will tell you what you want to know. I love Jehovah and want to continue to serve him with a beautiful wife both spiritually, mentally and emotionally.
    A sister who knows how rough it is being single. Someone who will understand be patient and understand my needs. Could that be you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit