Singles! Looking for a dub to marry?

by Newborn 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Looked like a bunch of pedophiles, LOL

• jws
    jws

Saw this site as one of the ads that show up on this site.

The ones I read sound so pathetic. I remember being that way. What I really wanted was a wife who wasn't gung-ho. Who had a little rebel streak. Somebody who liked rock music, bars, and loved sex. But what you come out saying you're looking for is the sister who is spiritually strong, loves Jehovah, etc. It's all such BS. It's like they copied their ideal mate requirements right out of the youth book.

But good for them. JWs don't exactly get a lot of choice. I remember looking around my hall as a teenager wondering which of the 4 or 5 sisters my age I was going to end up married to. Assemblies happened 3 times a year when I was still a JW. And still the choices weren't that many.

• Priest73
    Priest73

How come these "sisters" are never looking for the 'bad boy' type? (no, not the badboy with the noah fettish.)

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Yea these sites are so pathetic. Some of the requirements by the sisters just crack me up. I remember one sister going on how she wanted to be married to an elder with the financial ability for her to pioneer full time. What a joke

• free2think
    free2think

Dammit there doesnt seem to be any over here. I was so close.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Is Reniaa on there? LOL

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

LOL @ Isaac

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Wow! I must say, look at all the clingy, mentally disturbed women. I know I've picked a lot of losers since I stopped going to the meetings, but damn... Effing scary!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

My x husband is on there... in Florida, and his name on there is beachboy... He is marrying a pioneer from the Phillipines...

Coffee

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Here is what one is advertising...

......"I'm looking for a woman that would love to be studied with regularly, tickled and kissed frequently, held and prayed with daily and cherished every minute....."

Pleeeeaaaassse!!!!!!!! Being tied to man is bad enough - can't imagine the hell it would be if he sat you down and studied with you before he had you head to the bedroom. lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit