That Old Whore

by cameo-d 51 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

"The depiction of the goddess Kali is so similar to the description of the harlot in Revelation. "

I am glad that you see this, Cindi, and can make the connection.

I think it's a brain trick when illustrations of the harlot depict her to be seductive. It registers as "attractive drunk slut" and her ferocious killing side is not exposed. Kali symbolizes her 'dark side'. As mentioned earlier :

"Mystery Babalon, The Mother of All Things, can appear ferocious and terrible to her enemies or seductive and sensual to her servants."

She's not holding a glass of Cabernet. It's the blood of all those whom she has had killed because they threaten to expose her and bring down her evil arrangement of controlling societies. The cup holds the blood of those who dare to speak the truth about her.

Why the similarities when the Hindu religion, unlike Islam, does not consider the Bible or any other sacred text? This is something to think about."

This is why the Harlot cannot be Vatican ROME as many have been taught. The architypical images pre-date the Roman empire.

Why is she called Mystery?

Luke 8:10 10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Jesus confided to his disciples what was really going on with the Mystery Schools and the sham they were pulling on people through the guise of religion. He spoke in parables because many times he had to be careful as to how he worded things so he could get the message across to them without being blatant.(because the scribes and pharisees were watching him.) Between the lines, Jesus was trying to tell the people that the religious faction was deceiving and using them. This is why he was an enemy of the synagogue....and the scribes and Pharisees. This is why they murdered him.

In the Qur'an, it mentions that Melchizedek instructed Abraham. Mt. Carmel was where the (Mystery school) of the prophets was located.

I believe that Melchizedek was an evil angel and the secret covenants established were a trade whereby these evil beings gave these prophets technology which appeared to be "magic". By displaying these techno-tricks and attributing it to the "power of the gods" people were in awe and fear of those who held the power. Thus they were manipulated and used. They gave much money to the churches in order to appease god from causing them harm for their "sins". And thus, the scribes and Pharisees lived the phat life.

The Ancient Orders developed from all these Mystery Schools. (Orphic, Eleusian, etc.) They are still around today, and I believe in the near future these secret societies will come forward claiming to be a "secret brotherhood of Jesus" with the intention of bringing in the "kingdom of God". They are vile.

• cameo-d
  • IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Sumaramis, Venus, Ishthar, Kali, La LLarona, Europha, the whore, Lilith: all based on the same person.

• cameo-d
  • cameo-d
  • rebel8
    rebel8

I hear wts is using Heidi Fleiss as the model for the next whore, except aging her....a little.

• Priest73
    Priest73

shit. that looks a bit like octomom.

• sir82
    sir82
    Sumaramis, Venus, Ishthar, Kali, La LLarona, Europha, the whore, Lilith: all based on the same person.

Got a phone number?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

That old whore has changed.

It's not that she has aged.

It's her demeanor.

Instead of looking drunk and sleazy....she now looks stone cold sober. She needs more blood in her cup. She is raring up for war and ready to conquer.

If you will notice, this is a very contemporary image. She is no longer holding the cup; it appears to be falling in front of her. Look at the red and black banner she holds and notice the symbols on it. These describe the masquerade of the harlot. These symbols are those who do her bidding.

If anyone can identify the silver ring adjacent from the cup, I am curious to know what this is. I have seen a similar symbol in some other artwork along this vein.

Other identities embedded are corporate, religious, and political.

• cameo-d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit