undercover
    If you mix those letters up they are PUDD

or DUPD

• minimus
    minimus

yeah

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Never really thought about the "compartmentalizing" trait, but it's true. I think I still use it as a coping skill, f*cked up though that may be.

• minimus
    minimus

Works 4 me!

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Deceiving

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

They are taught that this system is under Satan, therefore they DISTRUST every aspect of it. The medical system etc. are all plotting and looking for money not sincere about helping people. W.Once

• NanaR
    NanaR

OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder):

I know people who fall apart if they can't go out in service on a particular day of the week, if they don't get to work in the car group they usually work with, if their service bag falls apart and they can't find another one exactly like it. Oh yea, and the ones who use rulers when they underline or highlight the answers in the publications.

Also Arrogant, self-centered, and ego-centric. They not only know what is best for themselves personally, but they know what is best for every person in the whole world...

I have also known witnesses who were kind and compassionate, but most of them have now left the "organization"...

Ruth

• minimus
    minimus

Witnesses tend to be extremists. They either will "love" you or hate you. There's no in between. They are either very zealous or near inactive.

JWs will either do as they are told or will always be looking for ways to question.

Most Halls have either weak or strong. Those that are in the middle are not respected by either group.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Naive...................

Outaservice

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Puritanical. Psuedo-zealous. Manic-Depressive. Short Recall. Introverted Extrovert-players. Doom-sayers. Committed to fantasy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit