Dumbest new Watchtower study "Don't worry about health just preach!"

by Witness 007 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yes three weeks ago my mum wanted to go through the watchtower with me she had just had at the hall, so I read through it. Basic points....don't worry tooo much about your health...don't be pre-occupied with it...don't promote health products to brothers....the "New System" will cure you so go preaching instead. I told my mum that this was the most pointless study ever. Anyone else read it?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yes it was downright offensive.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I agree with you it is a very dumb study.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Didn't read it, but I can imagine its effect on my elderly JW parents, who are frail and sick. Hope they don't think they have to go out in the snow to preach. Madness.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Doesn't matter if they die of Pnumonia there's always a ressurection.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That has got to be one of the crappiest Washtowel articles I have ever heard of. Telling people not to pace themselves because of health or safety issues, so they can die earlier (perhaps before they can become apostates), and the Washtowel Slaveholdery can use them all the way up.

Selling health products? I personally advise caution if someone is selling you a product and trying to get you to become a distributor. Chances are, they are paid to make miraculous claims, and will likely inflate the claim (and double so if the distributor is also a Jehovah's Witless). But if a person is suggesting natural remedies that have widespread benefits, then I would go ahead and use it (in fact, I recommend products--that I do not sell--to help prevent and manage medical conditions).

But, if you are sick, you need to take care of it. Going out in field circus with the flu is not very wise--you could give out the flu to others in the car group or the householders, plus you are more likely to get complications. Not worrying about limitations imposed by arthritis, diabetes, or heart conditions is also not practical wisdom--it reflects the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger trying to scam more people before they all wise up to the scam.

• catbert
    catbert

Maybe large numbers of people are claiming to be too ill to go to meetings or out in service, faking it.

• minimus
    minimus

They Organization has always pushed going in service over anything "normal".

• rebel8
    rebel8

Let me guess. There's a quote, "Be KIND to yourself, Lord." The debbil is very trickily getting people to take good care of their bodies.

• Gayle
    Gayle

The Bethel headquarters are provided with their own JW doctors, nurses, medical assistance, dentists, and vision doctors, all for free. So hypocritial!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit