Did You See Joaquin Phoenix On Letterman???

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

I hope they cleaned the Gum off that he stuck under the desk UGH!!!!

• dinah
    dinah

Maybe he took that role of Johnny Cash too seriously? Wierd, just weird. I always liked him too.

I seriously wouldn't have even known it was him without being told. That clip makes me think he's still under contract to do movies and he really doesn't want too. Of course, he could he chemically altered too.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Anyone see Whitney Houston at the Grammys? Seemed high to me. I thought she was clean & sober.

• dinah
    dinah
    Anyone see Whitney Houston at the Grammys? Seemed high to me. I thought she was clean & sober.

Yeah, I saw that.

• minimus
    minimus

I think she lost her vocal range. She's a has-been.

• rebel8
    rebel8

She seemed disoriented.

• undercover
    undercover

I think Whakeen was pulling a stunt...

I think Whitney Houston was either stoned or drunk or both...

Of more importance, did Coldplay really steal the sound for their song "Viva La Vida" from Joe Satriani's "If I Could Fly" or was it coincidence? If they did steal it from Satch, did he steal it from Marty Balin, Cat Stevens or Petula Clark, all who had songs that are as similar as Viva is to Fly...

• minimus
    minimus

Whakeen....I like it! I can pronounce it without trying to have to figure it out.

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

I think he has sour grapes about losing the Oscar for "Walk the Line". Especially since Reese Witherspoon took it for best actress.

I think Eddie Murphy is po'd too about losing for "Dream Girls".

They've both never been the same since IMHO.

• watson
    watson

Whitney's "pimp daddy" really brought her down. A real shame. She looked better than I had seen her in some time, but she had something "propping her up."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit