Did You See Joaquin Phoenix On Letterman???

by minimus 50 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Go to You Tube and it'll come right up if you haven't seen it. For 10 long minutes Letterman tries to interview Phoenix but cannot get anything out of him! This is either a gag or Phoenix is just like his other brother River who died from drugs.

What a contrast between that interview and Craig Fergerson and Robin Williams on last week. THAT was hysterical.

• watson
    watson

I did see that. Very awkward and unusual. I have to hand it to Letterman, if it wasn't a gag. Joaquin's head is somewhere else.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Are you a Craig Ferguson fan, Min? He lives in the town where my paper's office is, Chester, VT, and my assistant editor just photographed his wedding! One of her pics was in People magazine last month.

Some of his rants are fantastic, like his one on his alcoholism and the one on voting.

S4

• minimus
    minimus

I think he is one of the most underrated hosts. He's got the Devil in his eyes.

So was Joaquin pulling an Andy Kaufman??

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

That was interesting. Dave can be a dink, but I thought he was especially funny with Phoenix

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Minimus..I didn`t see it..But..I know Joaquins friends are getting worried about him..He fell off stage a few days ago..He was under the influence of something........................

Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• watson
  • minimus
    minimus

I saw that video. I dunno. I think it might've been staged, on Letterman.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I saw the last 5 minutes or so of it. It was very strange. Funny crack about "having new respect for Farrah."

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh my goodness, how uncomfortable. I hope it was a gag!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit