So Far, How Do You Think President Obama's Doing?

by minimus 167 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Well he's clearly giving Rush, Sean and burn the ships massive cerebral hemorrhages so I would say so far he must be doing pretty well...

• sspo
    sspo

I like Obama and voted for him and it's a pleasure having a president who is eloquent when he speaks whether we agree with him or not.

Not like the last one we had for 8 years.

So far i think he has done very well.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

No offense, but do we really need a thread on this? We get new threads every day by the non-Dems on the board talking about how bad his every move is. The man hasn't even been in office 3 weeks, people. Get a f*cking grip!

• Warlock
    Warlock
    He hit the ground running, and if the Republicans can get the hell out of the way, maybe we can get some money into the states and get people working again

seeker,

He has a Democratic majority, "a mandate", as the left wing media put it.

Maybe there are some Dems who are questioning "the program".

Warlock

• Decided
    Decided

Does the economy have anything to do with who produces the products we buy? Every thing I see in the stores is made in China or some other foreign country. Almost all the textile companies in my town has gone to another country. This global economy idea is making our economy like the other ones that didn't work so well. Does anyone know how to run this economy, or maybe it just works on it's own?

Ken P.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    He hit the ground running, and if the Republicans can get the hell out of the way, maybe we can get some money into the states and get people working again. I agree that the Republicans are off base thinking that tax cuts for the rich is the answer to every financial crisis.

No kiddin' Seeker!!! Their idea of reaching across the aisle, is to say " Do it our way or we won't play". Their way hasn't worked!! There's never been any evidence their ideology has worked, and yet they continue to act like bullies. I think he's doing well, but at this point I wish he would just give up on the bipartisan crap, because the Republicans never give an inch. I'm tired of seeing Dems make concessions.

This is where they need to get out of the way. Quote from this article http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Obama-ratchets-up-the-apf-14284923.html

In the Senate, Obama and his allies were battling Friday for just a handful of Republican votes to avoid a bill-stopping filibuster.
  • DaCheech
    DaCheech

he is a pompous jack***.

I agree with Decided, we need to build more here in the states.

we buy China, thus sending Obama's $$$$ to them.

We need to tax imports, our goverment is chicken shit on doing this.... they fear retaliation!

how to other countries get away with taxing high their imports from us?

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

He said a lot about WHAT he is going to do, but not that much on HOW. Well he did say that "Stimulis is Spending," so he will have to hit the American taxpayer pretty hard.

Clyde says we need to change our terminology. Instead of "bail out" we need to say, "Looting of the national treasury."

• minimus
    minimus

These bailouts are gonna kill us!

• leavingwt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit