Lady Lee's story

by Lady Lee 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Lady Lee,

I know what you mean about age helping you see what is important. I have four kick-ass little grandkids - all five or under. I tell my kids that one of the great things about this time of life is understanding that a lot of stuff that you thought was REALLY important when you were young turned out to be nothing, and stuff that you thought unimportant is really vital.
    Ah, the blessings of wisdom. All my best to you.
    S

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy Lee,

When you first came to our forum, I followed your link to your website. Quite impressive and extensive. I've read some....but you have an awesome amount of material there.

Thank you for your bio here.....and your website. Hope you participate more here. Fine, eloquent style.

waiting

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Hi Waiting Thanks for the comments on my web page. I have worked hard at it and like to add new things when I can. I am playing around with a few ideas so hope to have something new soon

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

After reading the question WHY DID YOU START POSTING or something to that effect I thought I would come in and look at my first posts here.

You people are awesome. Some who posted in here are gone. Many are still here offering love and support to all who come in here.

What a great place to be

• Confucious
    Confucious

bttt

• avengers
    avengers
    None of my old Witness friends speak to me. Extended family who are Witnesses never call. I am never invited to any family gatherings.

Same here.

I'm glad that this forum is here. Lost a lot of "friends" when I left.
    Found real ones now. Hope to meet them all one day, esp. you.

Andy.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I really need to update this -- soon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit