Do You still Believe Some of the Doctrines?

by cameo-d 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

fuck they are so programed. they are so robots

Lost sheep, I want to find a way to undo the programming. There has to be a key. There is a key for everything else. If you question any doctrine, all JWs will respond with the same canned phrase. It's like a trigger point. They are robots.

Maybe it doesn't work unless you have an absolute truth to replace it with....which I don't.

I am reading some of the old books now....and I do find WT got a stronghold by exposing the paganisms of many "christian religions" and most of that is all true. But fact is, WT has become the pot calling the kettle black. Once they hooked people with a few truths, then the lies of sly doctrinal changes and twisted controlling agenda seeped in.

• lostsheep82
    lostsheep82

Please, If anyone has read any of my preivious post, know that i'm not at JW hater. I can't in my right mind hate them, cause I use to think, feel, talk, act the same way.

a&g HAS helped me more than he knows. For this I'm thankful.

I just dont feel the need to make fun. Sometimes I do, then I feel bad. It's all THEY KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!1

How fucked up is that???????????? seriously. I feel so sorry for them cause it's AAAAAAAAAAAlllLLLLLLLLLLLLLl they know!!!!!!!!!!

• yesidid
    yesidid
    I feel so sorry for them cause it's AAAAAAAAAAAlllLLLLLLLLLLLLLl they know!!!!!!!!!!

Lostsheep, There is absolutely no doubt that you are correct in your thoughts.

How do I know?

They mirror mine!

yesidid

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I agree with stillajwexelder. Those are basically the same things I still agree with as well, although I now have an aversion to "Jehovah" being the name of God thanks to the way it was rammed down our throats for years.

• wobble
    wobble

I find it interesting that nearly everybody has replied agreeing with things found in many other religions,not unique to the Dubs,except for Y'not who still believes in a literal 144.000???????????????

I also think that people who take themselves as seriously as Dubs do are asking to have the piss taken out of them,I used to do it all the time when I was IN!

Love

Wobble

• halcyon
    halcyon

I have some vague feeling that someday I'll realize they're right, even though right now I can't say anything I believe in that I used to. But right now the only belief I share is that there is no hellfire. I am having a hard time accepting that I wouldn't be punished for extramarital sex. I can't think of anything else.

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Yes,

Especially Math. 7 v 21…….Not everyone saying Lord, Lord, will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my father who is in the heavens will.

22, Many will say to me in that day Lord, Lord, did we not prophecy in your name and perform many powerful works in your name and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name

23 And yet then I will confess to them I never knew you get away from me you WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS

YES YES

KT

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

not at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit