Do You still Believe Some of the Doctrines?

by cameo-d 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I believe that Space Aliens built the pyramids. And placed mankind's future chronology on one of them. The world will end soon, before the generation that witnessed the space aliens make the pyramids dies out. Yep the JWs are right

• yknot
    yknot

Hmm... of those more unique to the WTS

I still hold firm to the core three and literal 144,000 helping Christ in the future millennial reign.

But the rest of the JW stuff is purely speculative and more oft manipulative.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yes

NO TRINITY

NO HELL FIRE

LOVE IS THE KEY IDENTIFYING MARK

LOGICALLY GOD HA A NAME

• lostsheep82
    lostsheep82

I have a hard time with some of A@G's posts. Come on. we are not here ot make fun of them. we were all one of them who are we to sit here and make ourselves no one up on them. at the time we thought we were better than all everyone else.........now on the other side of the fence why do we need to pick fun, and belittle them??????????????

Dont get me wrong...i dont believe it anymore. the freligion. however, i dont think they are the most wicked people you know

what pisses me off is ones sit there and make fun of something they were so much a part of. in essence you are making fun of yourself. i'm no sait, but i only sit listen and observe what i know about the religion. i also sit and know that my family knows no better. unless they let themselves.....there is no amount of bitching on the internet that will make them change. although i wish i could

that is my drunk two cents for now...i love you all........................

• lostsheep82
    lostsheep82

i'm drunk that's why i dont spell well in my last post. lol

• parakeet
    parakeet

I still believe that "religion is a snare and a racket," with WTS at the top of the list.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I have a hard time with some of A@G's posts. Come on. we are not here ot make fun of them

Lost sheep, are you saying A@G is making fun of my question?

A@G said:

I believe that Space Aliens built the pyramids. And placed mankind's future chronology on one of them. The world will end soon, before the generation that witnessed the space aliens make the pyramids dies out. Yep the JWs are right

I did not know that JWs believe in Space Aliens. I know the Pope does and have heard that the Vatican will soon issue a Disclosure about "our alien brothers". Well, I guess the JWs and the Catholics can now be reconciled!

Anyway, I do believe that we have been genetically manipulated by {aliens/ ET's/ angels/ advanced beings} as far as our physical characteristics. I do not believe that they originally created us as far as the *divine spark* but only that they have imparted knowledge and played with our genetics.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Missing link wrote:

So far the only thing that you all agree on is with things the JWs DONT believe! They also don't believe that space aliens built the pyramids. I agree with that too.

Hey Lost sheep, I was just joking around... lighten up!

• lostsheep82
    lostsheep82

I'm totally cool A @ G, i guess i hate the fact that i even i sit here drunk pissed off at the religion, and it was YOU who helped me over come my issues..............you have no idea. some people on this forum take this as a joke. they actually dont get the fact that this religion is/ was/is all they know.

• lostsheep82
    lostsheep82

some people take this forum for a joke. They take it as well its another messed up fucker....hahah

well that is one less one at your doorstep...

i'm a born and bread JW!!!!!!!!!!!!! hate that i am only cause i know different now. but honestly i cant blame those that stay to stay.

make sence?

i wish they all would look outside the box but we bitch and bitch about our family that dont or wont accept us. HOW CAN WE BLAME THEM???????????? fuck they are so programed. they are so robots. dude and dudets we are all equal. why make fun of something we once were so loyal to?????

i no pick fun. just accept that they know no better. shitty as it is...........such is life.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit