SYNTHETIC BLOOD

by badboy 9 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

What is jw view?

• minimus
    minimus

If it ain't real, it's ok unless you make believe it's real. Then it's a sin.

• thebiggestlie
    thebiggestlie

I find it interesting that JW's are so convinced that "no one dies of a loss of blood" but they are on the forefront of propagating info about synthetic blood research and development.

tbl

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Some JW's believe that eventually the world will use synthetic blood in all circumstances and the Society will be vindicated.

(this came from the diehard JW that told me that she didn't care if there were 10,000 paedophiles in the congregation....)

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree
    Some JW's believe that eventually the world will use synthetic blood in all circumstances and the Society will be vindicated.

This probably will happen. But that won't change the fact that they had an ill conceived policy that was stupid, cost lives, and hurt people.

Isaac

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I think it's farther off than most think. If it works cool, especially if it doesn't need refridgeration.

• badboy
    badboy

BTTT

• blondie
    blondie

What some believe is synthetic blood is actually a product made out of expired human blood, processed down to the hemoglobin....an impossible product to make if the edict on not storing blood is followed, yet is allowed to jws on a conscience basis.

• rebel8
    rebel8

According to wts, one of the reasons wearing a synthetic (gold) cross on a chain around your neck is stoopid because reminding yourself of something that saved your life by use of a fake substitute is silly.

According to wts, one of the reasons it's fine to inject synthetic blood into your veins is because it's smart to save your life by use of a fake substitute.

I hope that clears it up.

• besty
    besty

google respirocytes if you are interested in synthetic RBCs produced by nanotech - prolly 10-20 years out according to da experts

http://www.foresight.org/nanomedicine/Respirocytes4.html#Sec7

above paper mentions treating JW's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit