How can it be? It's so cruel...

by Newborn 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

...that my only sister shuns me????

Sorry but I feel so miserable and I miss her enormously:-(

It hurts when I write her (e-mail, letters, sms) but she doesn't reply. She's at Bethel but still...

I find it so hard to accept. We were so close.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I am sorry Newborn that you are hurting like this. I understand it. I think I passed the point of missing them though. I don't even know them anymore it has been so long. Hang in there.

• sacolton
    sacolton

I'm sure the pain goes both ways. Don't give up. Keep writing her and leave the door open in hopes that she'll see the errors of what she has been taught.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Newborn,

They want you to hurt and miss them. That's the point, then you will repent and come back sooner.

Don't fall for it! Don't play their game.

nj

• free2think
    free2think

((((((((((((newborn))))))))))

All i can say is im sorry. And i hate this cult.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Free2think

I hate it too, from the bottom of my heart!

Thanks all for comfort

• seek2find
    seek2find

I know the feeling. Not only by my sister, but by all my family and my wifes family. It hurts when you see a familiar face at wal-mart and they avoid eye contact with you. When before they would see you from across the store and come over to talk to see how you are doing. And then there is the phone calls at home. When the phone rings, I hardly answer anymore. I know it's probaly not for me. If I do answer sometimes there's a pause on the other end, and then a cold "can I speak to ____ or ____". It's like their talking to a complete stranger. And what was the big sin on my part? Not accepting every teaching of their's. Looking to God and Christ and the Bible as the authority. The winter weather outside is no where as cold as the treatment the disfellowshipped experiance. All I can say, is you're not alone. seek2find

• AgentSmith
    AgentSmith

Sorry that you have to go through this as well Newborn, Mrs Smith and I was shunned since December. Very hurtfull when your family, flesh and blood would do this to you. All I can say is, hang in there.

You have lots of support right here.I lost family to the Borg, but I have made lots more friends, "that stick closer than a brother"

Big hugs.

Agent Smith

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That's the witlesses for you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes it is heartbreaking, I miss my daughter so much. But they really dont know what LOVE is. Although they repeat it so many times at the meetings. LOVE IS LONG SUFFERING & KIND

WHO said LOVE thine enemies?????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit