Name Things Witnesses Do or Believe That Is Not "Scriptural"

by minimus 30 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Jehovah's Witnesses pride themselves in believing that they alone are picked by God, Jehovah God, specifically. They say they are not part of the world and are unlike the false religions that are mired in their traditions. I say they are LIARS! They are just like all the other (false) religions. They do not strictly follow the scriptures. They follow their manmade rules and regulations.

For example, where in the Bible does it say that one should, if at all possible become a "Pioneer"?

Where does the Bible state that those that preach should record their activity and become a "Publisher"??

What scripture teaches that taking whole blood is a sin but taking certain fractions is permissable?

• blondie
    blondie

How about beards not allowed on men?

• minimus
    minimus

or women.

• sacolton
    sacolton

They baptise in the name of the Father, Son and Organization.

All "anointed" do not have "special insight". Only the Governing Body. Others can not promote "new light".

An "apostate" is one who stops believing Watchtower teachings.

• blondie
    blondie

(smile) I do believe there were several sisters with beards in our KH; they were all regular pioneers.........

• minimus
    minimus

Beards are sometimes called lesbians, right?

• minimus
    minimus

Lesbians that get married or date men to cover their true sexuality.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

The fact that they shun/DF those who disagree or question their doctrines. It is not loving or christ like to shun your loved ones.

• minimus
    minimus

Christians are at least supposed to TRY to act like Christ. I don't see Christ acting like some "sinner" was non-existent.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Beards are sometimes called lesbians, right?

"Beard" is a term connected to gay men and the women in their life.

BEARD

1. To date a woman to prevent the suspicion of being homosexual.

2. A lesbian who dates or marries a homosexual to prevent suspicion of his homosexuality, or to help him socially.

3. A straight woman married to or involved with a gay man. The gay man may be in the public eye, and may have a beard to hide the fact that he is gay. "She is just my beard."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit