Check out whitehouse.gov

by truthsetsonefree 29 Replies latest social current

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Awesome site, with a blog, executive orders, amazing!

www.whitehouse.gov

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Will Obama be posting lolcat pics on his blog? If not, I have no reason to view it.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I can haz ledgeislashun now? Kthx, bai.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Like a breath of fresh air.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

It looks more like a campaign website than a government website.

Despite numerous public claims in the past that he would leave gun owners alone, reinstating the Assault Weapons Ban and enacting other restrictions are very much on Barack Obama's "Urban Policy" agenda.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/agenda/urban_policy/

Obama and Biden would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent.
    BTS
  • hemp lover
    hemp lover

I was just reading that site about two minutes ago. What a coinkydink... the executive orders and the blog stood out to me as well. I like his goals for National Service (under the agenda section).

• rebel8
    rebel8

Equal Rights Amendment is not mentioned in the women's section of his agenda.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Having a President we can be proud of is going to take some getting used to.

• avishai
    avishai

The assault weapons ban is ridiculous.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    The assault weapons ban is ridiculous.

Back in September: Obama: ‘I’m Not Going to Take Your Guns Away’

F****g liar.

I am feeling very proud.

BTS

Share this

Google+