Whoooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeee!!!

by beksbks 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

He saved the world and fixed everything, NN. I think it's really the emphasis on transparency that I respect about him the most.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

This is quite the useless thread resurrection.

I don't know. I guess fine?

Housing market rebounded, winding down the long term middle east engagements, unemployment is around 6%, our standing in the world in general has improved, Bin Laden was killed.....

On the other hand, personal liberties continue to be threatened, the jobs contain a widening middle class, while Obamacare was in theory good, in practice its a mess, and the Middle east is crazier than ever.

Only think that could be worse is having President Romney or warhawk McCain presiding.

The president can only do so much. Congress needs the boot.

• This is my tigersuit
    This is my tigersuit

ok problem addict, you KNOW we aint supposed to be discussing politics! neutrality, remember? hahaha

• Magnum
    Magnum

problemaddict: Only think that could be worse is having President Romney or warhawk McCain presiding.

How do you know? Got a crystal ball? Could have been much better under them.

I remember seeing people wearing t-shirts with "CHANGE" in bold print on them soon after Obama was elected. What happened to the change? What about the promised transparency? I think Mr. Obama found out it ain't so easy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit