Does anyone hate Billy Mays as much as I do?

by Alpaca 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Did anyone see Billy Mays last night on Jay Leno?

I swear honest to God, he must have a black hole inside his beard; no light whatsoever can escape from the beard of Billy Mays.

• watson
    watson

Does he represent a hair dye company yet?

• Ohio Nana
    Ohio Nana

YES YES YES and so glad I am not alone in my feelings.

O.N.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

It's a force not presently understood by science.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

NEVER EVER TRUST VINCE AND HIS CRAPPY PRODUCTS!!! If he tries to sell you something, I'LL TRIPLE THE OFFER!!! I repeat, don't fall for the POWER OF OXY -- OOPS, I MEAN THE LIES OF VINCE OFFER .

You have been warned by the Billy Mays Alert System.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Breaking news.....I guess she didn't like his nuts:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0327092sham1.html

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Never seen him before but after reading about him....I want to hurt him! Hell is being locked in a room with 20 Billy's pitching products for alll eternity!

• rebel8
    rebel8

I find Kevin Trudeau a lot more annoying, because he's blatantly scamming people, playing into people's greed, and encouraging conspiracy theorists. At least the others are selling products of actual value.

I don't know why he hasn't been thrown in the klink yet. He's on infomercials right now--Debt Cures THEY Don't Want You to Know About. Now he claims to have worked "in the banking industry". I'm going to bet he was a bank teller.

Federal Trade Commission Press Release
    For Release: October 6, 2008
    Kevin Trudeau Banned from Infomercials For Three Years, Ordered to Pay More Than $5 Million for False Claims About Weight-Loss Book
    A federal judge has banned Kevin Trudeau from infomercials in which he has an interest for three years and ordered him to pay more than $5 million in profits from his book, "The Weight Loss Cure 'They' Don't Want You to Know About." The ruling confirms an earlier contempt finding against Trudeau – the second time he has been found in contempt of court in the past four years.
    In August, Judge Robert W. Gettleman of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois stood by his conclusion in 2007 that Trudeau "clearly, and no doubt intentionally," violated a provision of a 2004 stipulated court order that prohibits Trudeau from misrepresenting the content of books in his infomercials. The judge stated that "the Infomercial[s] falsely and intentionally led thousands (probably hundreds of thousands) of consumers to believe that the Weight Loss Book would describe an 'easy,' 'simple' protocol that, once 'finished' would allow the consumer to 'eat anything' he or she wants."...
  • wunce_wuz
    wunce_wuz

ShamWow Guy arrested after hotel fight with woman: Smoking Gun

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Technology/ShamWow+arrested+after+hotel+fight+with+woman+Smoking/1436935/story.html

For his mugshot I wonder if he said, "Are you following this camera guy".....

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Oh my god, they gave Mays his own series on the Discovery Channel. I just saw the commercial promoting it.

Here is an old article about it:

http://www.tvsquad.com/2009/01/08/billy-mays-gets-his-own-reality-show/

I didn't think Discovery could sink any lower with its reality programming; now it is venturing into infomercial territory.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit