Worst housework?

by Newborn 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

Laundry & Ironing

I hate it

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Right now? Cleaning bathrooms. I have 4 and a 1/2 of them and a 3 year old boy who can't aim very well.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Cleaning the floors.

I have light-colored tile, and my g'kids always come over after I've cleaned them.

It never fails!

Sylvia

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Having to put the cover back on the hot tub once we're numb from soaking in it.

Dismembered

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

Ironing - without a doubt! I'll only do it if I can watch tv at the same time! Once our tv wasn't working properly for a few weeks. You should have seen the pile of ironing I had by the time it was working again! LOL

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I hate going to the laundromat. I get some reading done, but it is a hassle to the loads in the car, drive to the laundromat, load out of the car, into the washer out of the washer into the dryer out of the dryer fold the clothes properly, back into baskets back into the car, drive back home, back out of the car, back onto the shelves where they belong.. all the crap in bold I could eliminate if I had a washer and dryer at home.

I only do 1 maybe 2 loads a week tops..sometimes a third large load if I am doing bedding which I do every other trip. (I change bedding every 5-7 days...).

Regular housework doesn't bother me so much...I have a small house (small bathroom, living room, kitchen, bedroom and office)...its just me and the cat.....though cleaning up the fresh cat puke on the living room carpet was not in my plans today.

Snakes ()

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Cleaning out the refrigerator

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Bathrooms. I have two now and will have four soon. The kids share one and my husband and I the other and the kids' looks more like a science experiment than a bathroom. They are all quite CAPABLE of cleaning it, and when I put a gun to their heads they kinda do...but in the long run its MOM that gets down on her old knees and gets the shit out of the corners and from behind the toilet and from the drains and the corners of the tub walls. Ugh...blech... :(

As for tile floors...I spent a year doing house cleaning to try to make some money and will NEVER have tile floors in my house. Nope nope nope. They show everything, the grout is nasty and they are constant maintenance.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Cleaning out the refrigerator

Hate that 2!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Cleaning Toilets

Cleaning the Oven

Cleaning the Microwave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest