Worst housework?

by Newborn 14 Replies latest jw friends

• crapola
    crapola

I clean houses for a living so I have many things I don't like but in my own home I guess I hate cleaning my husbands bathroom and shower more than anything else. In fact recently I told him if he want's it clean then go for it. I have enough on my plate!!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I actually like laundry, dishes, vacuuming, cleaning the fridge. I think it pleases my desire to be organized.

Ironing? That sucks balls. Instead I just take clothes out of the dryer right away. And my nicer shirts I take to a dry cleaning place. They launder and press them for like $1.50.

Toilets? Those aren't so bad. But I don't like scrubbing a shower or tub.

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo

Folding laundry. Right now I have 3 loads on the couch waiting to be folded and put away.

I hate washing dishes...I grew up doing them every single night...in a family with 5 kids, plus parents and grandmother, with no dishwasher. We each had a chore assigned to us, and lucky me got dish duty. I so would have traded for taking out the garbage or vacuuming! Funny story: when my ex proposed to me, it was on the phone. Halfway thru his asking me to marry him, my mom picks up the phone in the kitchen and yells "come do the dishes!".

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Taking the Christmas decorations down. No, it is not that the work is so nasty (I actually like putting them up). It's just that, once they are all down, the place looks so much like a Witless place that I can hardly bear it.

• annalice
    annalice

Cleaning the litter box, and unclogging hair from bathroom sink . YUCK! Being pregnant was great because I was not suppossed to clean the litter box . 9 months of no litter duty. Its almost worth getting pregnant again .lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit