Deconstructing Apostasy - New Video

by Moxie 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quandry
    Quandry

I found the background music to be too loud, making it hard to hear some of what is being said. Hopefully ohers won't have that problem.

Actually, I enjoyed the background music. I thought it helped. It started almost imperceptibly, then reached somewhat of a creshendo when the disfellowshipping part started. Here is beautiful music juxtapositioned with an ugly subject.

Great job.

• besty
    besty

great work Moxie

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Great work on that Moxie, I think your videos and Lance's are very informative to people who may be involved with the JWS

or who thinking of getting involved, they should be considered as warning signs to be noticed.

Your honesty and integrity shines through your messages

• poppers
    poppers

Actually, I enjoyed the background music. I thought it helped. It started almost imperceptibly, then reached somewhat of a creshendo when the disfellowshipping part started.

I liked the music too, but it was too distracting at times because it made it hard to hear some of what was being said. I found myself straining to understand the words beneath the music.

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

So you're the culprit behind this video?? I just watched it on Saturday and I loved it! You did an excellent job! Personally, I didn't find the music distracting, but it seems others have.

I'm looking forward to more like this!

• abbagail
    abbagail

Excellent! Very well done. Let's hope it gets viewed far and wide!

Great voice, too, clear, crisp, must be all the "public reading" practice from the WT years, lol (j.k).

Funny graphics, just the right touch, with the black/white contrasts.

And I loved the music, beautiful!

I've got stereo earplugs so was able to hear everything perfectly.

I was thinking a WT District Convention Name Badge with APOSTATE written in the Name section would be a hoot.

Of course the red/white badge is a closer match to the "Devil's colors."

• Moxie
    Moxie

Thanks guys & dolls for all your constructive and positive feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the message... For so long this has been a really important issue for me... How do we get through to our family and friends who are still in when we have this annoying and ever-present stigma of "apostate" stamped onto our foreheads. So that's what inspired me to make this video - we need to break down the mental barriers that block JWs from critically examining the WT.

I plan on making more vid's in the not too distant future and will be sure to keep you posted.

Thanks again!

Moxie.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Great video!

• besty
    besty

Just had a thought - not a new one but I thought I'd share :-)

So AllTimeJeff has just posted his headshot in the Borg's Borganization DVD which has a potential audience of a few million true believers. Its unlikely that more than a few hundred thousand will make it to the point of actually being watched.

A@G, Moxie and V etc etc etc etc etc posting on YouTube and have no practical limit to their audience

Its distributed asymmetric warfare. Perfect.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Information war... the war is on... Watch out Watchtower... !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit