Deconstructing Apostasy - New Video

by Moxie 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Moxie
    Moxie

My apologies for not posting this here sooner, but I've been swamped with a very big project... one that I will share with you in the not too distant future.

This is my most recent Youtube video and addresses a subject I've identified as extremely important to many of us ex witnesses.

It's called Deconstructing Apostasy, and basically it examines Apostasy according to watchtower... my hope is that the message will start to break down the barriers of what an apostate is and how the watchtower uses that term to effectively subjugate its members by silencing any conscientious questioners.

Hopefully you'll be able to see it below, otherwise here's the link (It's best viewed on youtube in High Definition) - Deconstructing Apostasy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3J5hkv2cNw

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

This is an awesome video! I'm all for using the "apostasy" word to get JWs to think....

An upcoming video of mine will also address the issue of apostasy...

A@G

• Moxie
    Moxie

Thanks Lance for giving me heck about not posting this here yet.... It was good chatting with you today :)

ps: I am on the edge of my seat waiting for your next video! Soooo well done! Kuddos my friend!

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

Oh boy....I am in deep trouble....I dared to question....

Excellen critique on apostasy.

Actually, the GB couldn't grab their ass if they were sitting on their hands. But that is another discussion.

• quietlyleaving
  • Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Moxie,

Thanks for posting. Excellent resource tool. And right on the money.

Dismembered

• JAVA
    JAVA

Very well done, and hits the nail on the head--thank you for sharing!

Truth that can't be questioned is never the truth.

• poppers
    poppers

Very good message. On a personal note, however, I found the background music to be too loud, making it hard to hear some of what is being said. Hopefully ohers won't have that problem.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Terriffic video!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Given what I know about the Bible itself and the Jehovah's Witless organization, "apostate" might not be such a bad label after all. I would rather be an apostate with a clear view of how things actually are than a faithful witless that thinks he does but does not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit